Winter Garden Days: Bell's Coin Program offers store discounts, free merch
We are excited to introduce a new loyalty program -- Bell's Winter Garden Days featuring special Bell's Coins!
Sometimes the winter weather just sucks. But, it feels good to get out of the house. Throughout these next few winter weeks, our downtown staff will choose days that are deemed a "Bell's Coin Day" and we will reward you for making a trip to the Eccentric Café! Are you up for braving the cold, winter elements? By coming downtown and enjoying some beer and food outside, you will receive a Bell's coin! (+ a free pair of Bell's branded gloves. Yes, the texting kind. Available while supplies last)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What can I do with the coin? Head on over to our General Store after your visit and receive 20% off all merchandise!
- Are kids allowed in the Garden/Patio on Coin Days? Yes! All ages are welcome.
- Can I keep my coin? Yes! We encourage you to hold on to your coins over these next few weeks as you venture downtown. You never know what you could redeem them for at a later time.
- When will I receive my coin? One coin per transaction will be handed out when you closeout your tab.
- How will I know when it's a Coin Day? We will post on our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) on the morning of the deemed Coin Day. If you are subscribed to our Eccentric Cafe & General Store newsletter you will also receive this information in your email!
- How many heaters do you have? 15!
More about our newly winterized Beer Garden and patio can be found by clicking here.
As a reminder, you can read more about our current downtown hours and COVID guidelines by clicking here. For more information about Bell's response to COVID-19, please read what we are doing by clicking here.