Beginning on September 8th, as part of the entry requirements for all Bell’s Eccentric Café indoor shows, all participants must provide proof of vaccination through the CLEAR Health app, or a negative COVID test within the last 72 hours (shown at the door) in order to attend.
- We have partnered with CLEAR Health Pass, to provide easy proof of COVID-19 vaccination status. Complete your Health Pass before arriving to the Eccentric Café for a seamless experience! To get started, download the CLEAR app. For the most efficient experience possible, all ticket holders should sign up for CLEAR and complete their COVID-19 proof of vaccination before arriving at the Café.
- If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to email@example.com or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR CLEAR HEALTH PASS:
1) Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
2) Select ‘Have a code’ and enter the code BELLSBEER
3) Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
4) Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination
5) Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to show upon arrival to check-in for the show.
Answers to some commonly asked questions
- For those who have already purchased tickets to an upcoming indoor show and are unable to adhere to this policy, you may request a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have lost your vaccination card, contact your local health department to obtain proof of your vaccination.
- If not able to show a clear health pass, you can show negative test results obtained within the last 72 hours at entry.
- For patrons who do not have a smartphone, we will be manually verifying vaccination status on the day of the show.
- If you cannot download the app we will manually verify your CDC immunization card or Michigan County Immunization Record (MCIR) at the door.