For your safety and for the safety of others, guests and their possessions are subject to inspection as condition of admittance. Please have bags open and available for inspection.
Management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case by case basis. Depending on the item, guest may be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose the item, or may be ejected from the facility.
Any guests refusing a search of any kind (either personal or bag) shall be refused entry to the facility and may not be eligible for a refund on their ticket purchase.
- Outside food & beverage
- Weapons of any kind or items construed as weapons
- Illegal drugs, alcoholic beverages.
- Marijuana or cannabis products
- Whistles, bullhorns, air horns, noise makers
- Laser pointers
- Camping chairs
- Hula hoop
- Blankets and back packs
- No coolers or containers of any kind
- Audio or video recording devices, GoPros, professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses
- No animals with the exception of service animals
- No Frisbees or inflatable balls
- Confetti, glitter and streamers
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Signs and banners
- Any smoking or vaping devices, electronic cigarettes, or tobacco products (Y
- Bikes, skateboards, rolling skates, inline skates or use of roller shoes
- Phones and cameras without removable lenses, unless prohibited by show
- Cloth bags, purses and small soft backpacks (12” x 16” x 12” or smaller)
- Diaper Bags
- Transparent or aluminum water bottles, unless prohibited by show