We are now hosting virtual events!
In an effort to engage our fans while tours are unavailable, we are offering virtual events on a limited basis for those groups who fit the criteria stated below.
Although we wish that we could honor every request, unfortunately, we’re operating with limited staffing and are unable to do so.
Before continuing please consider the following:
Does the event you are inquiring about have a non-profit or charitable component? If so, please review our guidelines for sponsorships here before completing a virtual event request because our sponsorship and donation form may be the right location for you.
The information below DOES NOT pertain to events that have non-profit or charitable components.
Please read the entire article before inquiring about the possibility of organizing a virtual event with Bell's.
FAQs and Virtual Tour Criteria:
How long does a typical event last?
- We recommend 60-90 minutes per event. The length will be determined by the content that is covered.
Is there a charge to do a virtual event with Bells?
- Virtual events are just like our tour, always FREE! Your only expense will be any beer that you wish to taste during the event and food if you choose.
Is there a minimum number of people we need in-order-to have a Bell’s Virtual Event?
- We have limited staff trained and available to execute virtual events, therefore events are scheduled based upon availability. For this reason, we require a minimum of 30 people per event and maximums can be discussed. *See below for food and beer minimums and maximums.
How far out should we schedule our event?
- We prefer to customize each event; therefore, we need time to create the presentation, identify your source for the beer, and allow enough time to promote the event to your attendees and gather RSVPs. For this reason, 6 weeks is optimal. If we are to incorporate a food pairing event, 8 weeks is preferred.
Who selects which beer we will taste?
- We will select a variety of beers for your event based on availability and packaging. We are always happy to accept suggestions or preferences for beer styles, and we always like to include something unique that is not widely available when possible. We typically recommend 3 beers for a one-hour event.
How do we get the beer and food to people? Does Bell’s ship?
- Unfortunately, it is against the law for us to ship beer directly to consumers, so here are some recommendations:
- If you live locally- we can arrange to have a day ahead of the event where your attendees can pick up beer from Bell’s General Store. *The maximum number of orders that we can accommodate through Bell’s General Store is 100.
- If you do not live locally- We can help you to find an account that already sells our beer. We suggest choosing an account that sells single beers so that you can have a few different Bell’s beers to taste through for your event. If this is not an option, you can always purchase a few different Bell’s beers in quantity and split them up yourself into tasting kits containing one of each beer.
How does a food pairing event work?
- If you live locally, Bell’s Eccentric Café offers to pair a few items with the beers that we select for your event. This is based upon availability. Blackout dates include the weeks prior to and following any national holiday as well as June through September.
- *This catered option requires a minimum order of 30 and no more than 75 pairing kits.
- We require a final headcount 10 days prior to your event.
- Otherwise, we are happy to recommend items to pair with the beers that can easily be acquired from any grocery store or even from your own pantry/fridge at home.
If we are to purchase food and/or beer from the Eccentric Café and General Store, how would payment work? Would everyone be able to pay individually?
- We prefer a single payment and payment in full is due 1 week prior to your event.
Does Bell’s provide the meeting platform or are we expected to?
- With the various meeting platforms out there, we recognize that each has its own capabilities. We can discuss options to find a solution that will showcase our content in the best light. Currently, we are prepared to provide the platform for any event hosting 250 people or less and we are working to expand our attendance capabilities.
If your event meets the criteria above please fill out this form: https://bit.ly/3w9UfUS