We are proud to be approved as a Michigan Covid-19 Safer Dining Participant through the Michigan Department of Labor & Economic Opportunity.
WHAT ARE THE HOURS?
- Sun – Wed: 11am – 6pm
- Thurs: 11am - 8pm
- Friday & Sat: 11am – 8pm
- Mon: Closed
- Tues: 3pm-9pm
- Wed & Thurs: 3pm - 9pm
- Fri & Sat: 12pm - 10pm
- Sun: 12pm - 7pm
CAN I BRING MY KIDS?
All ages are welcome.
DO I NEED TO BRING/WEAR A MASK?
If you are fully vaccinated you do not need to wear a mask in the General Store or the Eccentric Café. Folks who are not vaccinated are still required to wear a mask. Please know that you will still see members of our staff wearing masks.
CAN WE SIT AT THE BAR?
We apologize, but not at this time. Tables have been arranged to accommodate safe social distance – please do not combine or rearrange tables, even outdoors. For the safety of others, please do not wander or exchange tables inside the pub or outdoor in the garden and patio.
HOW CAN I ORDER FOOD AND BEER TO GO?
Give us a call or order online! Place your order by calling 269.382.2332, and we will bring your order right out to your car in our parking lot. Online ordering for food & beer is only available during normal business hours: Tuesday-Thursday (3pm-9pm), Friday & Saturday (12pm-10pm) and Sunday (12pm-9pm). Online ordering will be closed on Mondays.
WHAT KIND OF FOOD ARE YOU OFFERING?
Our menu can be viewed online at: bellsbeer.com/cafe-menu or by scanning our QR code found on tables and signs at the Eccentric Café.
CAN I ORDER A CROWLER OR GROWLER?
Yes! You may order crowlers and growlers at the time of your purchase as well. Please do not consume crowlers/growlers on the premises, but we highly encourage you to take fresh beer home with you.
CAN I MAKE A RESERVATION?
Sorry, reservations are not accepted at this time.
ARE YOU OPEN FOR EVENTS?
ARE YOU HOSTING CONCERTS?
Exciting news.... YES! Beginning in August 2021, we are excited to welcome back live entertainment at the Eccentric Café in the Back Room and Beer Garden. Take a look at the full schedule and visit Etix.com to purchase tickets. Questions? Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
ARE YOU HOSTING BREWERY TOURS?
Not at this time. Once we are able to bring back tours at our original brewery and Comstock Brewery, we will share that info here on our website and social media. We cannot wait to make that announcement!
Important information regarding indoor shows at the Café:
Beginning on September 8th, as part of the entry requirements for all Bell’s Eccentric Café indoor shows, all participants must provide proof of vaccination through the CLEAR Health app, or a negative COVID test within the last 72 hours (shown at the door) in order to attend.
- We have partnered with CLEAR Health Pass, to provide easy proof of COVID-19 vaccination status. Complete your Health Pass before arriving to the Eccentric Café for a seamless experience! To get started, download the CLEAR app. For the most efficient experience possible, all ticket holders should sign up for CLEAR and complete their COVID-19 proof of vaccination before arriving at the Café.
- If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
If you cannot download the app we will manually verify your CDC immunization card or Michigan County Immunization Record (MCIR) at the door.
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR CLEAR HEALTH PASS:
1) Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
2) Select ‘Have a code’ and enter the code BELLSBEER
3) Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
4) Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination
5) Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to show upon arrival to check-in for the show.
Answers to some commonly asked questions
- For those who have already purchased tickets to an upcoming indoor show and are unable to adhere to this policy, you may request a full refund by emailing email@example.com.
- If you have lost your vaccination card, contact your local health department to obtain proof of your vaccination.
- If not able to show a clear health pass, you can show negative test results obtained within the last 72 hours at entry.
- For patrons who do not have a smartphone, we will be manually verifying vaccination status on the day of the show.
Have feedback for us following your visit? Let us know! We would love to hear from you.