Do you offer food at the Eccentric Café?
Yes! We are a full-service restaurant. Our kitchen offers inspired fare, made with locally sourced, primarily non-GMO and sustainable ingredients, made from scratch to complement our beer. For our full menu, click here.
Can I buy food to-go?
Do you have Vegan and Vegetarian options?
Yes! Please see our full list below.
- What can easily be made vegan:
- Popcorn sub olive oil
- Onion Rings no mayo
- House Salad no cheese with beer vin or balsamic vin or oil & lemon
- Burgers sub tempeh, no cheese, sub sourdough, no mayo
- Fried tofu, no tartar on sourdough
- Deviled eggs
- Onion Rings
- Eccentric Salad (usually, double check with your server or bartender first!)
- House Salad
- Beer cheese soup
- Chickpea Parm
- Fried Tofu
- Kids Quesadilla
- Kids Mac & Cheese
- Kids Grilled Cheese
*Please note we can easily make all burgers vegetarian by subbing Tempeh.
Can you accommodate dietary restrictions?
We are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions when communicated to us. Please inform your server or bartender of any allergies or dietary restrictions, and we will respond accordingly.