We're happy to announce our original brewery tours in downtown Kalamazoo are returning on January 23rd! Tour times are listed below.
- 12 pm
- 1:30 pm
- 3 pm
Reservations are strongly encouraged to secure your spot as capacity is limited.
We will be utilizing CLEAR Health App for all tours & all guests must wear masks. We look forward to reopening our Comstock Brewery later this spring. Links to claim a spot on a tour and download the CLEAR Health App are below.
Important info regarding the Clear Health App and how it works:
Our entry requirements for all Bell’s Eccentric Café shows (& some large events) are extended to our tour program.
Tour attendees must provide proof of vaccination through the CLEAR Health app, or a negative COVID test within the last 72 hours in order to
- We have partnered with CLEAR Health Pass, to provide easy proof of COVID-19 vaccination status. Complete your Health Pass before arriving to the Eccentric Café for a seamless experience! To get started, download the CLEAR app. For the most efficient experience possible, all ticket holders should sign up for CLEAR and complete their COVID-19 proof of vaccination before arriving at the Cafe.
If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or tap “Get In Touch” in the app for assistance.
How to complete your Health Pass:
- Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
- Select ‘Have a code’ and enter the code BELLSBEER
- Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie
- Follow the prompts to verify your proof of vaccination
- Before you arrive, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to show upon arrival.
Answers to some commonly asked questions
- If not able to show a clear health pass, you can show negative test results obtained within the last 72 hours at entry.
- If you have lost your vaccination card, contact your local health department to obtain proof of your vaccination.
- For patrons who do not have a smartphone, we will be manually verifying vaccination status on the day of the show.
- If you cannot download the app we will manually verify your CDC immunization card or Michigan County Immunization Record before the tour