Fans in these regions of the county have been asking for our beer for years. The time has finally come for all of you to celebrate as we officially announce our distribution to the norther regions of California and Montana.
For California, this expansion makes our beer available statewide as we have been distributing to Southern regions since 2015. The details a listed below!
When will our beer be available?
- Northern California - 9/9/22
- Montana - 9/19/22
What beers will be available?
- Two Hearted American IPA (6-pack 12.oz cans, 19.2oz cans, draft)
- Oberon American Wheat Ale (available through September 2022 & will return in Spring 2023)
- Variety 12-pack (12oz cans)
How to find our beer?
Our beer finder will let you know when it has landed on shelves.
Important info regarding our beer finder!
- After you enter your zip code or address, a list of locations that have received our beer and a map will load. That list will also include each location’s contact information as well as a list of other beers that may be available.
- It's populated after our distributor partners make deliveries of our beer to various retail locations. Therefore, our beer finder is NOT showing real-time inventory on the shelves. As a result, we always suggest calling the store ahead of time to make sure they still have it in stock.
- It may also take some time to update because our beer may have to travel to our distributors' warehouses first before being delivered to its final destination.